With the uncertainty of the COVID-19 and in an attempt to maintain a safe environment, entrance to the Doherty Library is by appointment and only available to current UST faculty, staff, and students.
- You must have a reservation and current UST ID card to enter the Doherty Library
- You are required to bring a face mask to be worn when visiting the Doherty Library.
- You must reserve a whole block of time on the calendar
- You can come, leave or “leave and re-enter” anytime during your reservation time slot.
- You must use the stthom.edu email and confirm the reservation within 30 minutes.
- Available hours are reflected on the calendar, and no exceptions will be made.
- Reservations can be canceled at the discretion of the library staff