Adjunct office hours require a reservation:
- You must be a current UST faculty and use your UST e-mail address when submitting your reservation
- Individuals can only book for a maximum of four hours per day, but if no one needs the office, the reservation can be renewed on the spot.
- You must reply to the confirmation email within 30 minutes of making the reservation.
- The office key is accessible at the circulation desk. Your UST ID is necessary for checking into the office. You will be required to leave your ID at the circulation desk. When you are finished with your office reservation, return the key to the circulation desk and pick up your UST ID.
- The office is located in the library's basement east-side hallway, just past the computer lab. It is labeled as the "Faculty Office."
- Please maintain a clean work area for others, "leave it as you find it."